FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Pinned discussions

How can we improve the Forums?

Sophie_M

Hi all,

This discussion is a space for all members to share suggestions and ideas to improve the Forums. This can be anything. Navigation, notifications, topics and themes, moderation, community rules, or something else!

We'd love to hear about what you think we can do better. We are really grateful to everyone who has contributed their ideas already, and we're always keen to hear more. 

Kind regards, 

Sophie M

Please note: This is not a thread for discussing the moderation or editing of individual posts - if you have questions about this please contact the team offline via email modsupport@beyondblue.org.au 

321 Replies 321

Beaser
Community Member

I go into forums discussions and stuff pops up from 2014.   I cant understand it.

Hanna3
Community Member

I'm wondering how I will ever manage it, or whether I won't be able to participate any more.

Hanna3
Community Member

Yes, same here! 

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Quercus,  matchy,  robthomas lover and everyone reading and 

posting, 

I like my threads as it was all the threads I had posted on. 
I know when I first started at the forums I took months to work out how to start my own thread. 
I hope in time we will be as confident with this new forum. 

I like the auto save . 
i like the follow and support buttons. 
If someone can tell how I find new posters that would help me.

I will go back to my L plates with a smile. 

Moon Geoff and Beaser

I miss new threads, my threads as they were easy to find. 
 can youremember the name of any of the threads where you posted then you can search for the. It is an effective search engine. 
Also your discussions has all the threads yo

created if you posted in your main one people will find you.

It is hard  and I hope it will be easier. When I first started I took ages to work out how to start a thread.

moon I am nit posting much at all but I hope I will gain confidence . I look forward to your next post. 

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Beaser and Hanna

the first post is the one that explains  the thread,

So it is old. The others are the old thread so, go to bottom of page  and press the largest number one the pages button. That will take you to the recent pages.

Hanna I understand  it is is confusing and I hope you will continue to post. 

Hello Quirky, what we wanted was for improvements to the forums keeping 'New Posts' etc but nothing like it is and the involvement in this new BB forums will drop by at least 95%, people will look for other depression sites, I'm really sorry to say.

Bring back 'New Posts, All Posts and my threads' please.

Geoff.

Hello monkey_magic, absolutely agree with you.

Geoff.

Totally agree with what others have said recently. Moon I'm lost here too without 'my threads' so I hear you. Geoff thanks it is reassuring to know I'm not alone finding it tricky to navigate.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Mods, the post count was to remain but I can't see it.

Geoff.