FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What happened doesn't have to define me

Mia001
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. Not really sure what to do. Where do I start? Any suggestions?

Mia

432 Replies 432

Jo8049
Community Member

Hi Mia . Jo W & LD ( little dog ) here . Hang in there . I am mortified reading your post .( saw you on the cafe ). We care and love you . hug , OK .( I am feeling your pain a lot )

I won't ramble . This is some of my story . Loveless child hood , ran away before 14 the birthday . Struggled with ( later diagnosed as extreme anxiety and severe depression ) mental issues all my life . Never quite fitted in . All that while living a normal ( outwardly ) life . Discovered on 9/12/2020 I had gender dysphoria right from the beginning of life . Never spotted the trans till late 40's . ( I'm old now ) . Jo was born on the above date .

During therapy for all those decades ( there's a lot if them ) I never mentioned the fitting in or might be trans . Not ever till mid 2020 . Dysphoria has turned to Euphoria ?

Just wanted to share that with you . Please please make the call to chat with a real caring person if it starts to overwhelm you .

Giant hug and love from us XXX

Jo & LD

Ps: you can find me in Transcendent Rainbow Cafe lol

Mia001
Community Member

Hey Jo and LD,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me. 🤗 It’s comforting to know there’s other people out there that care.

That must have been such a relief to finally figure out who you are! Might head over to the rainbow cafe later.

Sorry if my reply is short, I’m on night shift at the moment and super tired. Will probably write more later.

Sending hugs,
Mia

Jo8049
Community Member

Hi Mia , just checking in . How are you ? Tell me if you want , or not . Either is fine . ( we are all here )

Stay safe please . xx

Lol and hugs , Jo&LD xx