FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i get started im so confused

willdo
Community Member
not sure how , were to get involved with the forums. please help
136 Replies 136

Good Morning Will

How are you feeling today? I think you are doing a really great job of being there without Debi and managing with only the odd few attacks which is really positive.

My weekend was really great and I feel really refreshed today from having a nice long weekend, although it probably wont take long until I feel like I haven't had any time off at all...lol

Hope the weather improves for you so as you might even venture out and do something to put a smile on your face or be able to do something that makes you feel happy, get those boys helping with a job or two..lol

Chat soon Will

Sarah xxx

willdo
Community Member

Hi Sarah,

How are you, hope all is well.

I'm feeling a bit down last few days as mentioned. (it's the boredom that gets to me, yes that Knot ) , no rain to mention today, they forecasting afternoon storms. well see.

Deb will be home late tonight and straight to work am tomorrow, so probably will not see her much.

i'm cooking dinner , and other than checking BB, emails , solitaire have not done much else.

The boys are great and do help often around the house. the girl is a different story (I need to have a thread just for her).

have a great afternoon

William

Hey Will

Hope Debi got home safely and that she is happy to be home and back with the family. Hope she had a wonderful time away.

Get that knot and throw it out the window, try to do the visualization that we talked about and see if that helps, imagine the whole knot being untied and then throw it very far away.

Not sure if today is going to be warm or not, it seems weird this morning, kind of grey but not raining....

Hope today is a good day Will and that you can find something to keep you busy and take the thoughts away.

Huge hugs

Sarah

willdo
Community Member

Hi,

Debi got home Ok and back to work today. she had an average time due to weather and canceled activities.

Sorry if i'm posting the same thing over and over again but i'm pretty lost at the moment.

I should feel better with the medication , i am doing things i wasn't doing few weeks ago and my mood is better.

Its not the lack of things to do its just everything i do seems an effort with no enjoyment whatsoever. I exist rather than actually live(if that makes sense). the days and night just keep passing by and i'm still on the same spot.

I will keep on battling away.

William

Hey Will

Please do not apologize if you feel you are repeating things over and over, I understand that you are pretty much feeling like each day is groundhog day, but hey, you have also said that you are starting to notice that there are improvements so that is really great too. I think if you keep doing what you are doing, talking, finding things to entertain your brain and to try to find a diamond in each day then that is what will keep the healing going for you. It unfortunately is not something that happens overnight so patience is also going to come into play here too.

Do you like jigsaw puzzles? I really love them and I find it is something you can come and go and revisit and come back to when you feel up to it, you might spend 20 minutes one day and then an hour another, but also a really great distraction and you actually get to see a result at the end. Just and idea and you might think it daggy but you can let me know.

I have my dad coming over for dinner tonight so I am super excited about that as I don't see him as much as I would like to. He said he was going to bring a roast chicken...I asked him if it was a vegan one!!!

Huge hugs Will

Sarah xxx

willdo
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your continuous support. really appreciate it.

I will keep on trying all the suggested things. i see physiologist tomorrow and psychiatrist on the 22/2.

Its so hard to keep busy all day. groundhog day is a perfect way to describe how i feel about each day.

BTW if the chicken itself is vegan does that make it ok to eat !!!!!

William

Good Morning Will

Hope your appointment goes well at the physiologist, that you come out feeling good and that your session was helpful.

I understand that groundhog day is exactly how you feel and I am sorry that you are feeling like the same day is getting played over and over, but there is hope and you are doing so many things right and change is inevitable I really think so.

I had to laugh at the chicken comment, I don't quite think that is how it works..lol....but my dad and granny came over and we had a wonderful dinner and I just ate salads and I was more than happy with that. I did have to watch them eat cheesecake and icecream but hey, these are the choices I have made.

Well I am off to prepare a space for all of the flowers and chocolates that I will be getting for valentines day tomorrow....hahahaha..NOT...

Have a great day today Will and hope your appointment goes well and that you have a great day.

Sarah xxx

willdo
Community Member

Hi Sarah,

just came back from physiologist went pretty well. more exercises and challenges for my OCD and anxiety.

Hope you receive tonnes of chocolates and flowers tomorrow.

William

Hey Will
You probably have noticed by my obvious absence that I have been going through some mess…I have had another suicide in my life and just managing that as it has dragged up a few emotions for me. In saying that I am probably going to take a week or two off the forum just to regroup and focus on me for a bit. Just wanted to let you know Mark and I will be back before you know it. I am doing ok but just wanted to let you know that I am just taking a rest.
Be back soon enough so take care and chat soon
Your friend
Sarah

willdo
Community Member

HI Sarah,

How are you feeling, hope all is well.

i did not post since you had your break. i've been reading other posts and awaiting your return as i was pretty worried about you.

BTW you mentioned "Mark and I will be back before you know it" who is mark?

talk soon