FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Worst Joke Wednesday

Neil_1
Community Member

Hi all

I know a while back there was a thread with some jokes on it - just to try and lighten the load for folk and to provide a few jolly japes and spiffy spifferoons (those words etched in my memory bank from the late and great Kenny Everitt).  However, I was far to lazy to try and find the other thread, so thought I'd start up a new one WJW.

Here we go people, something to start you off with:

"When I was a small boy, I had a dog named Tax.  I'd open the door and "Income Tax""

"That very same year, I had a bird called Enza.  I'd open the window and "Influenza"

Now, they can't be done on any other day - for it is after all, Worst Joke Wednesday.

See if you can beat either of those?

1,247 Replies 1,247

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

What kind of vehicle does a pig drive?

A hambulance. 

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks Croix. 

Knitting on a treadmill has me in stitches.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

I was away Wednesday so I'll make up for it today:)

Al Pacino is to star in a new movie about a man who wins the World Knitting Championships...

Its called 'Scarf Ace'.

Robby60
Community Member

Never played darts blindfolded? You don't know what you're missing.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Robby60.

hehehe  - I think that's how I prefer to play darts. though not so good for the spectators ....a draining experience for them ....

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

For my holidays last year, I threw a dart at a map of the world and decided to go to wherever it landed.
I had a fantastic two weeks sat next to the skirting board.

Eagle Ray
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ha ha! That made me laugh Croix.

A detective received information that suggested a clue was hidden in a meat pie. He searched the pie to no avail before eating it. Why was he so frustrated?

Because he couldn’t find the source/sauce.

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

I get quite enough sauce from you and MK thank you very much

-C

Eagle Ray
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hehehe:)

A man was always walking behind his friends while eating a meat pie. Why did he feel frustrated?

Because he needed (to) ketchup (catch up).

I know that Shepherd’s Pies don’t contain Shepherds and Cottage Pies aren’t made from cottages, but with meat pies...

...what’s the beef?