FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Quotes that I like

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I couldn't think of a more creative name for this thread so I kept it simple. I love coming across quotes that make me feel good or make me think about a situation in a different light. I have a "little book of confidence" that I used to carry in my handbag for when i needed it and I have a few other little books with quotes that I reflect on now and then

I thought it would be good to share some and encourage others to do the same.

For starters I have:

If you want to know someone's mind, listen to their words. If you want to know their heart, watch their actions.

People are not addicted to alcohol or drugs, they are addicted to escaping reality.

cmf x

1,019 Replies 1,019

PennySmith
Community Member

'Success is not final....nor failure fatal'

unknown

Legion
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

"Sometimes, Dead is better"

Stephen King - Pet Sematary

kanga_brumby
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

If at first you don't succeed... so much for skydiving.

Henny Youngman

gld
Community Member
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Christopher Reeve

gld
Community Member
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. Helen Keller

Loca_SHJ
Community Member

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. A.A. Milne

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Henry A.Kissinger

gld
Community Member
You must be the change you want to see in the world. – M.K. Gandhi

gld
Community Member
A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open. – Frank Zappa

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

My pace is too fast for my wife. My wifes speed is too dlow for me. So we hold hands and enter tranquility together..

My quote

Tony WK