FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Last to post wins

Mr Ploppy
Community Member

This worked quite well on another forum site.

It may float or sink on this one. We'll find out.

Don't ask what you will win being the last to post, it will be something useless.

But have a go anyway.

I'm last to post so far. Am I a winner?

1,632 Replies 1,632

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

🐱 Nobody is here to see me Chicken Danc ... 😹

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

.... or to watch me braid all the vines into nets, ready for when it next rains frogs & fishes....

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

How do I get some attention around here? hmmm, 🙀I'll sleep on it. Maybe I will dream up the answer, or think of it when I am more alert.

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Still thinking about how to remind people this space is here, so I don't have to win...

It's dark here, all the time, day or night. It's the forest. I't's got so big & overgrown. I had a feeling we ought to have installed a Bonsai forest instead. Oh well, guess it'll take over all of the BB Social Zone, & then the whole Forum! 

It does get very dark & cool down here on the forest floor, & it's so humid too. Food's not  problem if you are into 🍄Gnome House Mushrooms. They are popping up everywhere around here - with not a single gnome in sight to take up residence in any.

It's cold at night, so I like to build a fire, very pretty & warm, cook my dinner over it, & then let it cool to red coals while I sleep.

I'll build it up again in the morning & have a hot breakfast of baked beans on toast, since there will be no objections.

I'd happily join you on that breakfast, sounds delicious but can we add eggs cooked over the fire too? 🥚🍳

Eeks! I was just getting the mmMarshmallows out. I have enough for me - so now I need more for you, who turns up unexpectedly. 😹Eggs are plenty if you can find where the chooks leave them. Just watch out for young Myrtle. She's rather protective of her eggs. I think she's on a mission to have half the chooks in the land have half her genes.

Oh, gosh, I'm babbling! It's been two weeks without anyone else being last - I was so afraid it would be me, after all I've done to NOT be last.... I am glad you are here!

How would you prefer your mmMarshmallows, in a cup of chocolate or on a stick, or if your sleeping bag is a bit thin...?

If you think it's too chilly, you can go up to the treehouse & keep warmer & dry there, instead of camping out here.

I promise I won't climb up on the roof tonight. I think it's a bit too cloudy to spot the moon, anyway.

😺

mmMekitty

Sorry to just pop out of nowhere in the middle of a forest 😁

I think the idea of sleeping by the campfire and roasting marshmallows on a stick sounds best.

I might fall if I try to climb a tree house in the dark.

Besides I need a good nights sleep if I'm going to chase down some eggs.

Maybe when I do I can do the cooking, how do you like your eggs?

PROTECTING U FROM BEHIND

It has been a little rainy tonight, so I hope everyone will enjoy the treehouse.

No wrries about finding your way in the dark since I put in the Braille Climbing Trail. 

Or there is the alternate entry via the vines, swinging up to the ledge, & opening the main window, (There are keys up there for you to locate - no worries). Just let yourself in & close the window again, please. The fireplace up here is warm & I've still got mmMarshmallows for everyone.

Hi there, Wolfie, I see you behind Monkey-D-Luffy. I would know that shadow-in-the-mist anywhere. How you been? Would you like a 🦴for your mmMarshmallows?

😸It's so nice having friends over ... & no more risk of me being last ...I hope...

The last couple weeks would have been scary, except I had some company.🐧🐧🐧

Oh, Monkey-D-Luffy, I forgot: how I like my eggs? Fresh! 😹