FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have anything right now what would it be?

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member

Hi everyone

If you were given one wish from a genie, what would be your ultimate dream or goal it could be anything you like even if its not realistic, the skys the limit and all your thoughs are welcome.

Have fun!!!

104 Replies 104

pl515p1
Community Member
If I could go back, I would tell those who lost so much time over me, not to do so.
It took me a lifetime, their lifetime, to learn that.
I'm sorry.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
More motivation, more self-belief

Me too. Hate lockdown as feel so isolated. And at times I feel like I don't have any really special true connections anyway. (Apart from with my dogs) What I'd do for that more than anything else

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Wishing, wanting, waiting for a warm, bright, sunny day.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

It was sunny today 😀

Tonight I’d like covid to disappear forever & lockdowns to go the same way. (I suspect I have more chance of a sunny day tomorrow).

Harpbird
Community Member
Just 1 pain free day

If I could have anything in the world right now I would have this : the power to give Harpbird one pain free day tomorrow, the 29th august 2021. Please give Harpbird just 1 pain free day, this sunday, tomorrow, 29/8/2021.

glhf love dng.

I would like to give harpbird any two pain free days that harp bird can choose.

D&G and quirkywoods thank you so much , that was a lovely though. I have been struggling so much so that ended up going to my mom. Looking after her takes my focus of my pain be it even for a short time and stop the S H thoughts. I wish you both a wonderful nights sleep, xx

Hi Harpbird and quirkywords,

if I could have anything in the world at all, it would be for the above 3 pain free days that quirkywords and I have given to Harpbird to be doubled! And distributed as our crazy frog Harpbird needs/wants/desires.

Yes quirky mate, excellent idea about doubling and choice!

lots a love dng.