FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

CHRISTMAS 2016/NEW YEARS Chillout Lounge

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Everybody! Christmas is the time of year to enjoy & share with family & friends. Some people will spend this time alone & isolated too!

This is a safe place where people can post and say hello, chat or send wishes to others and have a 'Virtual Christmas/New Years'!

Whether you have plans for Christmas/New Years or having a quiet one you can kick back and just enjoy company of others. Its been a long year. Even if you have never posted on Beyond Blue before you are very welcome to come in and sit around our 'Virtual Christmas Tree' and chat 🙂

Just make sure you leave your snow gear/boots in the foyer. Please leave any reindeer or snow dogs outside if you can 😉 Happy Christmas xo

Santa (aka Paul) Ho Ho! 🙂

352 Replies 352

Hi Paul,

Yer, my oldest sister is a classic. She would definitely be no good at playing poker! Ha. Ha.

Last night while my husband was watching the cricket, I crocheted some Christmas Trees, similar to one I had bought in Bali. I might make a large one and send it to my sister end of the year so it can go in the school library. I will try to find bright beads to hang on it as well.

The heat has been well and truly here in S.A, as well. Anyone else melting at present?

Cheers all from Dools

Paul pull up a peu for a spell. We are neighbours I live in the best city of the sporting nation of the universe. So tell me about the heat, rain, flooding that is here.

Kanga

Hey Kanga

what a roller coaster of weather for Melbourne? Hotter and wetter than Queensland.

always a treat to conversate with you MrK

Paul