FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I don't know what to do anymore

Eleyne
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm 18 years old and have been suffering from depression and anxiety for the past couple of years. Only two weeks ago I was diagnosed with mild OCD and bipolar. These are affecting my life to a huge degree and I just don't know how to cope. There have been so many times when I have just wanted to commit suicide but for some reason I never do. Last night I was talking to my boyfriend and I was happy. Not 2 minutes later I was basically crying because I thought I was a worthless piece of crap and a waste of life. These mood changes happen probably 5-10 times a day and I can't stand it anymore. Why can't the pain and the voices go away? Why me?

1 Reply 1

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Eleyne, I am interested as to when you say 'mild OCD' as to how it controls you, and this is important and can you please give us some examples as to whether it's bipolar which is the worse or whether it's the OCD.

What is happening to you is never a pleasant way to live any sort of a life, and your only 18, I really hate young people suffer from this debilitating illness, so I would like you to please reply back to us. Geoff. x