FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety and Covid 19

Sarahbelle
Community Member

Hi.

I am extremely anxious about the current covid pandemic.

Feel as though it is living in my brain but my body feels the symptoms.

It causes me such panic and terror and all consuming

Trying to challenge my thinking but ver hard.

Any one else feel this. Any advice appreciated.

Thankyou.

278 Replies 278

Hi Sarahbelle!

So kind of you to message!

Renovations sounds very exciting and I am so happy for you, it sounds like such a wonderful new chapter for you! (Happy to hear your lovely dog has settled too!)

Thank you so much - it definitely has been an up and down battle. I think it's the not-knowing when the lockdown will end which is difficult. When the numbers start to consistently come down I think I will start having hope! Thank you for reaching out! We definitely have both gone through such a journey since last year!

Thank you for your message!

Hi Missep.

What a crazy time we live in ...it certainly will go down in history!

I do hope you are coping okay as NSW struggles so much with this terrible virus.

I am woking from home but have timetabled days at school

Today I took my dog as we only have a few children there. She brought huge smiles to their faces and lots of love.

Our dogs bring such great joy. Cuddle your little pug and know things will get better.

Take care my friend.

Sarahbelle.

Hi Sarahbelle!

I completely agree - it has been such a crazy time. Through COVID I am truly learning about gratitude. You really don't realise what you have until it's gone sometimes!

It definitely has been challenging in NSW - I have started uni again so the days are passing by quickly for me as I am feeling more productive. I realised that structure is a big part of my happiness!

I hope you are going well!

You are so right - dogs are so amazing and bring us so much happiness!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Missep.

Happy you are keeping well and busy. Study does help keep focus and routine.

Well here we go again in Victoria lockdown 6.

It is amazing how we learn to be so flexible.

So sad for NSW and hope tjings get under control soon.

Moving to new accommodation this weekend as my house is worked on.

Take good care.

Sarabelle 🐕🐕🐕

Hi Sarabelle!

Thank you for your kind words, I hope that things are going well for you with regards to work and your house that is being worked on!

I feel sorry for Victoria going into lockdown as well, on the positive side it seems like the lockdowns are happening early before things spiral (like it has been in NSW!).

I have been staying relatively positive, although the lockdown is supposed to end August 28 (I think!) I have just been trying to be optimistic and think that if it gets extended, that is okay. It is for my health and safety after all.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Missep.

Well we are in lockdown together.

What unpredictable and crazy times we live in.

Best to stay safe by following rules to keep us safe even though sometimes it might get us down a little.

Walking has been my great friend.

My dog and I go exploring the area. I am close to lovely parks and the beach at the moment.

I am lucky have had my first AZ.

How are you spending your days?

I think a little chocolate help us alot.

Dreaming of my finished house is exciting.

Great to hear you are optimistic.

Keep in touch, stay safe.

Sarabelle xx

Hi Sarahbelle!

Great to hear from you.

We are definitely in this together.

I really need to walk more! I definitely notice a difference in my mood when I haven't had a bit of sun and fresh air. Thank you for reminding me!

I am so glad you had your vaccine, I am very eager for mine I just need to wait until I'm eligible (I definitely want to get vaccinated just have to toss up my options which one)

It would be nice to be near the beach at the moment!

I don't have any near me but I do have some parks. When it's sunny I am so happy!

Hope you are well!

Hi Missep.

Lovely to hear from you.

I wish it could be much better for you in NSW.

By comparison we are in a much better position in Vic, we all just have to get through this.

Walking is my greatest pleasure at the moment and my dog is loving it!

It seems to clear my mind and renew my spirits.

I wish things could be different and life could be better for all.

Hope is definately alive and we have to all hold onto that.

Take care.

Sarahbelle xx

Hi Sarahbelle!

I completely agree! Walking is such a wonderful way to feel instantly better and soak in the environment. I can't wait until it gets a little bit warmer, that's my preferred weather!

I think that we are much more hopeful now than we were in last year's lockdown! At least now there is a plan for the new normal and we have vaccinations. I am so happy because I finally could get mine today! I was very excited.

Hopefully in (the near future) we can enjoy the new normal!

Great to hear from you!